Iberia Airlines is one of the largest and leading flag carriers of Spain. They are into this industry for the last so many years. Hence, Iberia Airlines is recognized as a leader in this business. Currently, they are serving more than 30 destinations within and outside the country. As mentioned, Iberia Airlines is an industry leader; they try to offer everything that can make their experience better. And the flexible Iberia cancellation policy of this airline is a solid example of that.
To meet the requirements of its passengers, the airline has designed its cancellation policy so that they can easily cancel their tickets in case of unavoidable circumstances. Read the following to know more about the Iberia Avios cancellation policy.
Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Even though the cancellation policy of this airline is quite easy to understand, it has certain rules too! Just look at the following to know more:
· If you have booked your tickets through the immediate payment, then you can cancel it within 24 hours of the purchase without paying any amount as the cancellation fees. It will be done as per the Iberia cancellation policy 24 hours.
· If you have booked your tickets online or through the travel agent, then you will also request the refunds as per the cancellation policy.
· In case you miss this risk-free cancellation window, you will require paying an amount as the cancellation fee when you cancel your reservation. This amount will depend on certain factors like tariff plan chosen, route, time of the cancellation, etc.
· You can easily cancel the ticket by browsing through the official website of the airline.· In case of the sudden or untimely demise of the passenger, the airline will provide his/her family with the full compensation. However, some essential documents will be needed for that.
How to Cancel Tickets of Iberia Airlines Online?
The whole process is quite simpler. You just need to follow the steps given below:
· Go to the official website of Iberia Airlines
· Choose the MANAGE MY BOOKING
· Now, enter your LAST NAME along with the BOOKING CODE
· Select the VIEW RESERVATIONS option
· Now, choose the booking you want to cancel and hit the CANCEL button
Covid-19 Update for Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Due to the ongoing outbreak of Coronavirus, many countries have restricted or completely cancelled airline services to prevent the spread. You can get in touch with us to know more about the changes made by the different airlines including Iberia Airlines in its cancellation, rebooking, and refund policies. So, connect with us today to learn more about the same.